Auto Insurance Coverage
Searching for car insurance in Woodstock? Mountain Lakes is here to assist in reviewing your current coverages and comparing them with our carriers.
Auto insurance has seen numerous changes in recent years from ridesharing, renting or delivery services. Our team will help assess any exposure you might have and find a carrier that can provide coverages that fit your needs. If you’re looking for insurance coverage for a classic car, our team can help provide you coverage for those types of vehicles as well.
Even if you drive the same car as your neighbor, you will not have the same premium. Insurance is rated on several factors that go beyond the vehicle itself, such as age, prior driving history, garaging address, household members, insurance score, and with some, prior tenure and liability limits with the current carrier.
What Does an Auto Policy Cover?
Not sure of what all an auto policy covers? Read below to learn more about how your auto policy protects you and your vehicle.
- Bodily Injury Liability – provides coverage for the other party, when you are at fault in an accident
- Property Damage Liability– provides coverage to property that you damage
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist– coverage that would pay out should you be in accident with someone who doesn’t carry insurance, or carries insufficient limits to cover your loss
- Medical Payments– pays specific limit for medical expenses for you or any passengers in your vehicle, regardless of fault
- Comprehensive– this is an optional coverage that you can apply with a specific deductible. this coverage is for losses out of your control such as theft, fire, flood, hit an animal, hail etc.
- Collision – this is an optional coverage that you can apply with a specific deductible. This is for losses when you have collided with another vehicle and/or object.
Additional coverages that can be offered are roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and full glass.
Contact our office today to see how we can help get you the best rate on your auto insurance coverage.
Get A Quote
Years in Business
Years of Experience
Mountain Lakes Insurance opened its doors in 2009. Owners Erwin Dykstra & Jeff Nevison were former agency owners with a captive carrier but had a calling to create their own brand of customer service and experience. Our vision is to be the most valued and respected insurance agency in our community by providing trustworthy advice, reliable service, professionalism and friendliness to everyone we meet.
Our incredible team of agents has over 79 years combined experience. We strive to go beyond the basics and engage with our clients on a personal level. We provide highly rated carriers that offer our clients the best coverage protection and claims service.
After 10 years, we still strive above all else, to provide exceptional value through knowledge and transparency. We are committed to serving our clients, community, and team members with integrity and compassion.
Our dedication isn’t just to our clients. Woodstock is where we call home and we’re proud to be involved through the Cherokee Chamber, IN WDSTK, Woodstock Christian Business Network and our local churches. We are also members of Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia (I.I.A.G) and Trusted Choice.
"Great to deal with, always looking out for their customers, and will find you the insurance for your needs."David L.
"Here is a company that is always looking out for the interests of others."Douglas F.
"I have been with Mountain Lakes Insurance going on 3 years now and they are great! Great customer service and best deal I could find for insurance! Look no further!"Bethany D.
Our Clients Are Like Family
We aren’t just your insurance agent, we’re your neighbor, friend, and supporter. Our dedication goes beyond a policy, we want to assist you personally and professionally in any way we can. Everyone’s story is different, and we want to know yours.