Commercial Auto Insurance


If you and your employees are using vehicles for your business in Woodstock or Canton, then you need a commercial auto policy. This policy provides liability, property damage, uninsured and physical damage coverages. It also accounts for the business activity and employees operating company vehicles. You can have coverage for a single vehicle or a fleet, depending on what your needs are.

Does Your Business Need a Commercial Auto Insurance Policy?

A Commercial Auto Insurance policy allows you to account for your businesses activity and offers higher limits than a personal policy to help protect your biggest asset. Our carriers offer several optional coverages such as hired auto, non-owned auto, single deductible, cargo coverage and more.

Not sure if your business needs this policy? Here are some top examples of when you should have this policy in place:

  • Own vehicles that are registered in company name
  • Using the vehicle to conduct a service like a food truck or utility truck
  • Using the vehicle to transport goods or people for a premium (Uber and Lyft included) Transporting equipment
  • Towing trailer that houses business equipment
  • Employee driving vehicle owned by the business

If you’re still unsure, contact our office, conveniently located in downtown Woodstock. Our team can walk you through your specific business needs to determine if a Commercial Auto Insurance policy is a good fit for you.

Depending on your business operation, you can add additional endorsements to better protect your business. This policy will not provide coverage for professional liability/E&O. Not sure if you need General Liability or a BOP (Business Owners Policy)? Let our team of independent agents assist you in reviewing your business operations to determine which option could be the best fit for you.

Request More Information

Have a Question Or Need to Get A Quote? Email Us!