Saturday, December 7 at 5:30 pm
Parade starts at the old WalMart/Furniture for Less Store on Hwy 92 and travels north on Main Street to Woodstock Elementary School on Rope Mill Rd.
Bring your children after the parade to The Park at City Center (101 Arnold Mill Rd.) to visit Santa with their wish lists. The Woodstock Mayor and Santa will flip the switch to light The Park and Christmas tree! They will announce the winners of the Best Holiday Float and Most Original Float. Music by Ronnie the DJ! Free moonwalk by Colby Family Chiropractic! Enjoy our free marshmallow roast in the park and help the Woodstock Jaycees Christmas Toy Drive! We will be accepting monetary donations or you can bring any new, unwrapped toy! Preservation Woodstock awards its Citizen of the Year! Lots of food and special holiday vendors!
Parade Route: Main St. from Hwy. 92 to Woodstock Elementary School on Rope Mill Rd. Rain or Shine!
Before the parade:
- 4:30 pm – Stop by the park and have dinner with our food vendors, or take it to your seat and enjoy during the parade! Other vendors will be on site with something for everyone!
- 5:30 pm – Here comes the parade with lots of lights and Santa!
After the parade, in The Park at City Center: (101 Arnold Mill Rd.)
- Visits with Santa in the Gazebo!
- Park and Christmas tree lighting
- Best Parade Floats and Citizen of the Year Awards
- Free marshmallow roast with s’ mores and cookies from BJ’s, the Woodstock Jaycees, Woodstock West by Walton and Woodstock Parks and Recreation.
- Free Moonwalk provided by Colby Family Chiropractic!
- Ronnie the DJ and food vendors before, during, & after the parade!
- Special vendors in the park for early holiday shopping!
- Movie in the Park at 8:00pm – Lower Level – How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Shrek the Halls brought to you by Northside Hospital Cherokee and Southern Outdoor Cinema
- Santa needs your help! Please bring an unwrapped toy to The Park for the Woodstock Jaycee’s Christmas Toy Drive. We appreciate your support!
- Santa’s Mailbox at the Gazebo! Have the kids bring their letters to Santa and just before Christmas, they will receive a personalized letter back from him! Available December 2nd – 18th
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2012 WOODSTOCK CHRISTMAS JUBILEE
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/kDypVQc51js” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]